Ipsen VerticalTurbo Vacuum Furnace
The VerticalTurbo provides users with the best of both worlds: improved uniformity of large production parts during heat-up and cool down segments, and the structural design and space-saving benefits of a vertical configuration. In addition, the VerticalTurbo is unique in its ability to significantly improve heat-up and cooling time, and overall cycle times, through the use of:
- A compact, water-cooled gas recirculation motor designed to greatly accelerate cooling rates
- A convection assisted heating option with CFC fan for faster heating of larger loads
- Low mass, shaped graphite heating elements for more work space clearance to heating elements
- Simplified bottom-head lifting system to improve reliability and maintainability
- Floor accessible utilities that minimize the need for climbing ladders
To discuss your vacuum furnace requirements, contact Mark Heninger, Director of Equipment Sales.