Vacuum Aluminum Brazing Furnace
Ipsen offers aluminum-brazing vacuum furnaces for a variety of workload and throughput needs. All vacuum brazing furnaces feature individually controlled heating elements that surround the work zone, minimizing cycle time and providing precise, uniform heating of the workload. Joint-free heating elements eliminate resistance buildup and hot spots.
AL Series batch furnaces are ideal for the Aerospace industry and small-volume automotive brazing applications with features such as:
- Easy thermocoupling for work surveys
- Cost-effective aluminum brazing designs
- Easy maintenance
BAL Series production batch furnaces are an excellent choice for medium to medium-high volume vacuum brazing applications in automotive-related industries. Here's why:
- All work-motion drives and switches are external for increased reliability
- Easy access for cleaning, which reduces maintenance time
CAL Series three-chamber, semi-continuous furnace for high-volume production aluminum brazing offers the following:
- Internal work handling hardware in the hot zone to prevent problems with magnesium buildup
- Rugged limit switch assemblies maximize online time
- Sturdy high-vaccum door design eliminates the need for special sealing of inner chamber and outer doors
- Clean-out port provides fast access and easy cleaning of area where magnesium deposits form
- Roll-away entrance and exit chambers permit easy access to brazing chamber and inner doors
To discuss your vacuum furnace requirements, contact Mark Heninger, Director of Equipment Sales.