A Step Forward in Sintering: TITAN® DS
Backed by nearly 70 years of thermal processing expertise, Ipsen's debind and sintering furnace, TITAN® DS, upholds our reputation for quality, better performance and more features for less cost. The TITAN DS brings the Metal Injection Molding (MIM) and Powder Metallurgy industries a large step forward, enabling a wider range of manufacturers, heat treaters and met labs who need higher volume in-house sintering.
- Shortest door-to-door cycle time with high speed vacuum sintering
- Unbeatable price-to-volume ratio for specialized MIM furnace
- Precise process control for consistent part quality
- Short delivery time with rapid start-up
- One global standard
- Modular design allows for ease of production flow optimization
- Modular furnace makes low-cost vacuum sintering at higher production levels a reality
- Work zone size: 36" x 36" x 48"
- Hearth gross load weight capacity: 3,000 lbs.
- Maximum operating temperature: 2,650 °F
- Temperature uniformity better than +/- 10 °F
- Ultimate vacuum level < 50 microns
- Nitrogen, hydrogen and argon partial pressure for operation up to 10 Torr
- Internal nitrogen or argon gas cooling up to 2 bar
To discuss your vacuum furnace requirements, contact Mark Heninger, Director of Equipment Sales.