TITAN® Vacuum Furnace
Powerful performance. Cutting-edge technology. The industry's best delivery.
The TITAN vacuum furnace comes complete with Ipsen's PdMetrics® software platform for predictive maintenance and incorporates years of customer feedback to deliver improved, user-friendly features, all while maintaining a global platform, small footprint and short delivery times.
Built on a legacy of innovation, both experienced and first-time heat treaters rely on the TITAN for powerful performance. Read the story of this first-time heat treater who purchased a TITAN and reduced lead times from one week to one night.
To discuss your vacuum furnace requirements, contact Mark Heninger, Director of Equipment Sales.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in several sizes with horizontal or vertical configurations, nitrogen or argon quench and graphite or all-metal hot zone construction
- Incorporates a high-definition display with a touch screen• Supports a variety of standard processes, including hardening, annealing, tempering and brazing
- Capable of meeting applicable AMS 2750, Nadcap and MedAccred requirements
- Maintains tight temperature uniformity of ±10 °F (±5 °C) from 1,000 °F to 2,400 °F (540 °C to 1,320 °C)
- Uses approximately 40% less floor space¹, and its compact design allows for ease of installation
- Delivers lower costs per part by featuring high-efficiency components and using 20% less quench gas¹
- Capable of operating in 20-plus languages
PdMetrics® - Powerful but Simple Diagnostics
Ipsen's PdMetrics software platform for predictive maintenance monitors your furnace in real-time, providing advance diagnostics and alerts when you need to take action.
- Stand-alone interface screen capable of integrating with multiple heat-treating systems
- Furnace fleet analytics show the health of all furnaces at all facilities for smart factory integration
- Smart connectivity allows users to receive urgent alerts by text message or email, as well as view dashboards at the furnace, office PC, smartphone or tablet
- Technical support via Ipsen's secure server²
¹ Compared to conventional vacuum furnaces
² When used in combination with a standard network connectivity package and according to Ipsen-recommended guidelines