The TinyTurbo® is a fast, versatile vacuum furnace that is available in a compact size, giving customers access to all the benefits and process enhancements of the advanced TurboTreater® vacuum furnace while also minimizing floorspace for easier integration into manufacturing cells. It also brings fast door-to-door performance for a wide range of applications.
Superior in design and performance, the TinyTurbo furnace features:
- Fast cooling speeds and distortion control with 2, 6 and 12 bar quench pressure options
- Increased command over process through intuitive, user-friendly furnace controls software
- Precise temperature and uniformity control through a wide range of operating temperatures with adjustable power settings for each heating zone, using DigiTrim® and PID (proportional integral derivative) controls
- Ability to meet specific process requirements by offering a wide variety of hot zone insulating materials
- Decreased cycle times by 25% with greater throughput using convection
With a load size of 18" x 14" x 24" (457 mm x 355 mm x 610 mm) and load capacity of up to 400 lbs. (181 kg), the TinyTurbo furnace is equipped to handle a number of processes, including hardening, tempering, brazing and annealing. Overall, the TinyTurbo matches the TurboTreater furnace's industry reputation for the consistency of its results and the dependability of its software and controls.
To discuss your vacuum furnace requirements, contact Mark Heninger, Director of Equipment Sales.