Instrument Calibrations and TUS
Ipsen utilizes Performance Review Institute (PRI) along with extensive internal pyrometry training so our technicians can provide calibration and survey services that adhere to strict Nadcap requirements. Furthermore, if any non-conformances are discovered, our technicians are capable of quickly analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting them so you can bring your equipment back into compliance with AMS 2750E, which is recognized as the gold standard for both Nadcap and MedAccred.
Our technicians will calibrate and test your furnace's temperature and vacuum control systems, as well as verify that those systems are operating properly.
- Calibration of the temperature controlling, monitoring and recording instruments
- Calibration of vacuum process and recording instruments
- Full reports that comply with the requirements of AMS 2750E, complete calibration results (including "As Found/As Left") and data for Ipsen's NIST-traceable standards used
- Temperature Uniformity Surveys (TUS) using data acquisition (DAQ) and software fully compliant to AMS 2750E and 21 CFR-Part 11
- System Accuracy Tests (SAT)
- Certificate of conformance
For more information, contact your Regional Service Manager at 1-844-Go-Ipsen, Option 1.