TITAN® – where legacy meets innovation.
TITAN® is built using an innovative, flow-production process that integrates premium components, all developed with the customer in mind. Endurance testing combined with ongoing user feedback allow TITAN to remain agile while setting a standard of excellence. Our inspired controls are continuously enhanced for usability and precision.
To learn more, call the TITAN Hotline toll-free at 800.727.7625 or email us at TITAN@IpsenUSA.com.
The TITAN Experience At-A-Glance:
- Ipsen-quality workmanship provides long-lasting equipment and precise processing capabilities
- Our engineers created a unique, innovative flow-production process that uses premium components while reducing customer investment
- Customized options provide tailored solutions to meet customer needs
- Quick delivery, installation and start-up
- Available in several sizes, horizontal and vertical configurations, nitrogen or argon quench and graphite or all-metal hot zone construction
- Intelligent controls provide you with your very own electronic metallurgist
- Capable of meeting Nadcap and AMS 2750E applicable requirements
- Standardized to work anywhere in the world, in any language
The TITAN 2.0 vacuum furnace is now available for horizontal, 2-bar H2, H4 and H6 models. Learn more here.
To discuss your vacuum furnace requirements, contact Mark Heninger, Director of Equipment Sales.