PdMetrics® – Powerful but Simple Diagnostics
Imagine a tool that allows you to anticipate disruption. A tool that gives you the power to optimize equipment performance and production efficiency. A tool that connects your team to critical information they need to make your business more agile, more competitive.
That's the power of the PdMetrics® software platform for predictive maintenance.
With sophisticated monitoring and diagnostics, the PdMetrics software platform integrates with critical systems to provide you with insights never before seen in the industry. This innovative system securely connects to a network of integrated sensors in your furnace to gather data, analyze it and provide real-time diagnostics that improve the health and integrity of your equipment.
By integrating predictive maintenance with heat treatment equipment, you are able to:
- Anticipate future furnace problems
- Reduce unplanned downtime
- Achieve better furnace performance through proactive maintenance
- Leverage Ipsen's vast experience through automated analysis performed by the PdMetrics algorithms
- Connect to real-time furnace visibility for faster, better decision making – from viewing dashboards at the furnace, office PC, smartphone or tablet to sending/receiving urgent alerts by text or email
- Achieve smart factory integration with furnace fleet analytics, allowing you to see the health of all furnaces at all of your facilities
- Analyze data surrounding failures to determine the root cause
After analyzing the data in our secure Diagnostic Support Center – where we look for anomalies and trends that may indicate the need for further actions – we then contact you directly with suggested next steps when needed. If a customer selects the Platinum Protection Plan, we will also immediately send a qualified technician and any needed parts to help resolve the issue.
The PdMetrics software platform is available as a retrofit or with the purchase of a new furnace, and it is now released for use in North America on all horizontal furnaces with up to a 48 x 48 inch cross section, or bottom-loading furnaces with up to a 60-inch diameter. In addition, it functions as a furnace add-on that is not integrated with the furnace PLC, meaning we can easily and quickly retrofit it to the global installed base, including non-Ipsen brand furnaces.