Ipsen USA Responds to Diverse Market Demand in Q2 2017
CHERRY VALLEY, IL – Shipping 15 atmosphere and vacuum furnaces last quarter, Ipsen USA continues to provide diverse, effective heat-treating solutions to customers around the world. This equipment was sent to China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Saudi Arabia and the United States - all in support of the Aerospace, Commercial Heat Treating and MIM industries.
The shipments included:
- Two large, vertical (bottom-loading) MetalMaster® vacuum furnaces, each with a 120" (3 m) diameter work zone and 10,000-pound (4,500 kg) load capacity.
- Five standard TITAN® vacuum furnaces complete with PdMetrics® (Ipsen's cloud-based predictive maintenance platform that provides real-time diagnostics, text alerts and peace of mind).
- Debind and sinter vacuum furnaces for the MIM industry.
- ATLAS integral quench atmosphere furnace, which was delivered six weeks after order placement.
- Several sophisticated, custom-built vacuum furnaces that will process parts for the Aerospace industry.
Several customers also took advantage of the ICS (Ipsen Customer Service) Team's aftermarket support offerings, ordering spare parts kits to help keep the furnace running smoothly. Ipsen's global ICS Team provides comprehensive, ongoing support throughout the equipment's life span for any brand of furnace. This includes facilitating system installations, as well as providing startup assistance, expert training, spare parts and maintenance programs.
You can learn more about the extensive support and training they offer at www.IpsenUSA.com/ICS. For immediate technical support, to order parts, schedule service and more, call the Aftermarket Support Helpline at 1-844-Go-Ipsen (1-844-464-7736).