What recent Ipsen U grads had to say:
"Some of the best training I have had in my 25+ years as a maintenance tech."
"Staff and facility are top notch and very knowledgeable in the heat-treating process."
"All of the questions that were answered are going to be a big help as we go through Nadcap accreditation."
About Ipsen U
Ipsen U is a practical course for building and refreshing your knowledge of thermal processing equipment. Ipsen U addresses all levels of experience in a casual, open-forum environment that encourages attendees to ask questions about their equipment and processes. The class's modular format allows participants to directly interact with several Ipsen experts and ask questions about their specific needs and concerns. Ipsen U also provides customers direct access to information that transfers furnace maintenance and upkeep into their own hands.
Ipsen U Course Details
- Cost of course is $950 per student
- Length of course is three days
- Class starts every day at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 4:30 p.m.
- Breakfast and lunch are provided each day, along with one group dinner
- Participants receive an Ipsen U certificate and an Ipsen polo shirt
- Reservations are required, as class size is limited
- Attendees are responsible for transportation and hotel costs
- Payments are due in full upon reservation
Contact Kristine Stewart at 815.332.2622 to register by phone, or register online for Ipsen U. To register by mail, download and print the Ipsen U registration form and send to the contact name on the form.
Who should attend Ipsen U?
Ipsen U addresses all levels of expertise including:
- Project Managers
- Plant Managers
What information is covered?
Our professional, experienced instructors cover a wide range of topics:
Introduction to heat-treating systems
Introduction to heat treatment
Getting to know your furnace
- Subsystems (Air, Cooling, Pumping, Water)
SAT and TUS procedures
Breaking down PID tuning
Finding leaks: a hands-on demo
Maintenance tips and best practices for ...
- Vacuum and atmosphere furnaces
- Pumping systems
- Preventative and predictice strategies
And much more!